I know most people hate the dentist but I love it! And it especially helps having such a great dental team that I know I can trust. I love leaving with my teeth feeling clean and well cared for. Dr. Bryan and his assistants (both Jess and Aliya) are so kind and caring.
My experience with Dr Labin has been nothing but positive! I have been going to him for years and he is very gentle, making sure his patients are comfortable until he starts any procedure. The staff. from the office staff, to the dental hygienists are all professional and go above and beyond.
All Dental Services Under One Roof in Lewes Delaware
The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing is committed to providing exceptional dental care in a relaxed, inviting environment.
To best serve the oral health needs of our community, we focus on building long-term relationships that foster trust and integrity. We strive to continually improve in all aspects of our practice to make each experience comfortable, pleasant, and rewarding.
Your convenience is of the utmost importance to us, and we will work with you to schedule appointments that fit your schedule. Please take a moment to meet the team who works hard to bring you the best possible dentistry every day.
We offer the following dental services: Dental exams and cleanings, Emergency dental care, Root canals, Wisdom teeth, Periodontal treatments, Mouthguards, TMJ/TMD Treatment, Snoring prevention, Sleep apnea , All-on-4 dental implants, oral and maxillofacial surgery, Sedation Dentistry, Orthodontics, Invisalign, Prosthodontics, Dental bridges, Periodontal treatments, Dental implants, Dental crowns, Dentures, Teeth whitening, veneers and Occlusal guards
Welcome to The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing
Welcome to our Lewes, DE Practice! We appreciate you getting to know us and learn why we work hard to be part of your family dentistry. We love our community, and it shows in our professional services for all patients. You can locate our dental office in Lewes, DE, but we also have many patients in Georgetown, Milton, Rehoboth, Milford, Laurel, Southern Delaware, and Seaford.
From the second you come through our doors, we are committed to excellence, professionalism, and compassion. No last-minute appointments are an inconvenience; every situation is understandable. If you find yourself in a dental emergency, call us immediately.
We have been proudly serving our community for nearly 50 years. In this time, we’ve mastered building long-lasting relationships with our patients and their families. Tell us what you want from your smile, and how we can help you reach it. Any dental goal you have becomes ours.
Our cutting-edge technology, combined with our dental training, means we can give you the dental care you need within your budget. We love establishing trust with our patients, and find that people open up when they feel secure and heard. We would never push a procedure on a patient without educating them first and making sure they understand the process.
- Trust Our Skills and Experience
- What to Expect from Our Dental Practice
- What We Focus on to Make You Happy
- A New Dental Experience
- We Work with Your Finances
- We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Trust Our Skills and Experience
Are you looking for a dental practice you can trust to provide the highest quality dentistry possible?
Look no further!
The doctors at The Dental Group love what they do and bring decades of knowledge and experience to every procedure they perform. We’re all committed to staying current with emerging trends to bring you state-of-the-art dentistry. Our doctors and team have spent countless hours taking advanced courses and continuing education so you can be confident that you’re always getting the best quality care available.
We are also always available to answer any questions or concerns from our patients. We want our patients to understand each step of a dental procedure before they sit in the dental chair. We are proud that our patients are an active part of their own dental healing, and we love providing answers, respect, and excellent dental care.
What to Expect from Our Dental Practice
The first time walking into a dental space can tell you a lot about the people who work there. At The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing in Lewes, DE, we take a great deal of pride in making the right first impression. We want our patients to know how important their comfort and happiness are to us, which is why we work hard to create a warm and welcome family environment. From our charming and inviting exterior to our classicly warm wood paneling and ample supply of magazines, we put our patient’s comfort in the forefront. We invite our patients to enjoy the waiting room TV or relax in our comfy patient chairs.
What We Focus on to Make You Happy
- Clean and Ultra-Modern Space—Having a clean and sterile space is vital to keeping our patients safe and happy. You will immediately notice a clutter-free reception area that is brightly lit with warm and inviting light. We keep up with advancing dental technology to diagnose and view our patient’s oral health accurately. We are proud of how hard we work to bring a high level of service in a stress-free environment. We provide our patients with a first impression they should expect from a professional and compassionate dental setting. Give your patients the first impression they expect.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff—Keeping our Lewes, DE dental patients happy, comfortable, and healthy is a team effort. Everyone works as a team to implement functional changes as needed and be helpful to our patients. Everyone on our team is friendly and eager to assist. We take the time to explain all dental procedures and treatments to make sure you don’t have any questions or concerns. We want our patients informed and educated about their oral health. Whether you’re unsure about an x-ray, an examination, or a dental emergency, we work with you to ensure you understand all processes completely. We think it’s vital that our patients know what to expect before they even sit in the dental chair.
- Our Patients Are Our Family—Our local community is our priority, which is why we do our best to build long-term relationships that last for decades. Getting to know our patients can help maintain their oral health. When we connect with our patients, we earn their trust and form a mutually respectful relationship that makes each dental experience comfortable, secure, and efficient. When we serve your family, we are there to listen to any problems you may have, pains, or interest in changing your smile. We encourage you to tell us about yourself; we also advocate letting us know if there is anything we can do to make your dental experience more pleasant.
- Your Needs Are Our Needs—We offer a wide variety of dental services and treatments that range from basic dental cleanings to full smile makeovers. We work with our patients if they need preventive, restorative, or cosmetic dental procedures. Not all dental offices can offer a broad spectrum of dental treatments, and we are happy that our patients can enjoy the convenience of having all their needs met in one place. If someone in your family needs orthodontic work, such as Invisalign braces, and another member needs a dental crown to cover a chipped tooth, you don’t need to call around to different dental offices. We are your one-stop dental spot!
A New Dental Experience
At The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing, we believe that skill and compassion go hand in hand in changing the way people perceive dental procedures. We understand that even with modern advances and new dental technology, there are still people who distrust or also fear to go to the dentist. Many times, they forego our recommended biannual basic dental cleanings that would allow our dentist to perform an oral examination as well as x-rays to ensure there are no dental problems. If a patient has gum disease, they may not even know or recognize the symptoms.
Most oral problems do not get better on their own. Many times a dental issue will get so severe that you may even lose a tooth. We want to inspire trust in our patients so that they don’t just make themselves go to the dentist; they actually look forward to seeing us! We want you to feel at home in our office and come to us at the first sign of a dental emergency or oral health issue. Waiting for a dental problem to get better or heal itself can make things go south.
If you are suffering from swollen or bleeding gums, don’t hesitate to call us. If your teeth are yellow and stained, crooked, gapped, or otherwise flawed, call us to discover your beauty options. We can heal and protect your oral health as well as beautify your appearance and provide you with a perfect smile.
If you are in Lewes, DE and are ready to enjoy a new dental experience, we look forward to meeting you and your family! We are always accepting new patients from our local community and surrounding areas.
We Work with Your Finances
Financing can be a determining factor for a lot of people when it comes to dental care. But your good oral health shouldn’t be compromised by your financial situation. We’ll work with you to find the right solution so that your oral health is affordable. Your treatment cost will always vary depending on your treatment plan and needs. Our dentists will take the time to discuss all the dental costs before your treatment begins, as well as your payment options and any questions you may have so that you can make the best-informed decision for yourself.
We’re happy to file all insurance claims as a courtesy for our patients. We will wait for reimbursement from your insurance company, and any balance due is your responsibility. We know that understanding all the ins and outs of insurance can be overwhelming, so please don’t hesitate to call us if you have questions.
We also offer CareCredit, a third-party financing program that breaks the cost of your treatment down into affordable monthly payments. You will not be charged any interest as long as you pay the balance within the agreed time period. Interest-free CareCredit can be used for dental expenses as well as other wellness treatments like vision, hearing, cosmetic, and even veterinary costs. We can help you apply for CareCredit at our dental office, or you can apply online at their website.
At The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing, we know that your smile is yours forever. We want to make your smile as healthy and beautiful as possible. Your investment in your teeth and oral health is an investment in yourself. We pride ourselves in our patient’s successes in life and well-being, and we are always happy to work with you to ensure your dental success.
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Our professional dentists, Dr. Blair A. Jones, Dr. Ryan C. Barnhart, Dr. Charles J. Labin, Dr. Thomas J. Kuon, Dr. Joshua A. Bryan, and Dr. Zachary T. Roach are highly skilled at providing the best and comprehensive dental care for you and your family.
Our doctors understand that every smile is as unique and individualized as the person who owns it. We offer personalized oral treatment plans that are specific for your oral issues, needs, and smile goals.
If high-quality dental care delivered with a personal touch sounds like what you’re looking for in Lewes, DE, please give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!
Dental Bonding: The Simple Solution to Transform Your Smile
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves applying [...]
How Can Dental Implants Restore Your Natural Smile
Dental implants are a great solution for the missing teeth. [...]
3 Tips to Protect Teeth Against Gum Recession
If you’re familiar with the phrase “long in the tooth,” [...]