Welcome to Our Lewes, DE Practice
Welcome to Our Lewes, DE Practice
Welcome to The Dental Group at Carpenter's Crossing! We're so pleased that you stopped by to learn more about us, just as much as we look forward to learning about you! Our entire professional team is honored to have the opportunity to serve the dental needs of patients of all ages in our community. Conveniently located in Lewes, DE, we are proud to serve Rehoboth, Milton, Milford, Georgetown, Laurel, Seaford and all of southern Delaware.
Our goal is to provide our patients with such a positive experience that returning to our office for continued dental care is a pleasure. We want you to consider it a nice break in your busy schedule while you take care of yourself and your family.
You deserve the very best oral health care, and our dental team is committed to excellence in our profession! When you visit us, we will treat you and your family with warmth, compassion, and professionalism from the moment you arrive by our friendly, caring staff.
With nearly 50 years in practice, it's safe to say that we know what it takes to build strong, long-lasting relationships with patients in our community. We sincerely want to get to know you so we can understand your goals for optimum oral health and wellness. By doing so, we utilize state of the art technologies to gather the information needed to provide you with the care that fits your dental needs, your busy lifestyle, and your budget. We find that our patients are more willing to talk about their oral issues and needs if they trust our practice; we want you to know that we wish for your complete oral health and life success to happen!
At The Dental Group, we strongly believe in giving back to our community. Through this commitment, we have partnered with many state and local initiatives. We are proud that our practice was the original host site for "Give Kids a Smile" in Delaware, as well as the host site for the event's 10th anniversary.
- Trust Our Skill and Experience
- What to Expect from Our Dental Practice
- What We Focus on to Make You Happy
- A New Dental Experience
- Dentistry at Your Convenience
- We Work with Your Finances
- We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Trust Our Skill and Experience
Are you looking for a dental practice you can trust to provide the highest quality dentistry possible?
Look no further!
The doctors at The Dental Group love what they do and bring decades of knowledge and experience to every procedure they perform. We're all committed to staying current with emerging trends to bring you state-of-the-art dentistry. Our doctors and team have spent countless hours taking advanced courses and continuing education so you can be confident that you're always getting the best quality care available.
We are also always available to answer any questions or concerns from our patients. We want our patients to understand each step of a dental procedure before they sit in the dental chair. We are proud that our patients are an active part of their own dental healing, and we love providing answers, respect, and excellent dental care.
What to Expect from Our Dental Practice
The first time walking into a dental space can tell you a lot about the people who work there. At The Dental Group at Carpenter's Crossing in Lewes, DE, we take a great deal of pride in making the right first impression. We want our patients to know how important their comfort and happiness are to us, which is why we work hard to create a warm and welcome family environment. From our charming and inviting exterior to our classicly warm wood paneling and ample supply of magazines, we put our patient's comfort in the forefront. We invite our patients to enjoy the waiting room TV or relax in our comfy patient chairs.
What We Focus on to Make You Happy
- Clean and Ultra-Modern Space—Having a clean and sterile space is vital to keeping our patients safe and happy. You will immediately notice a clutter-free reception area that is brightly lit with warm and inviting light. We keep up with advancing dental technology to diagnose and view our patient's oral health accurately. We are proud of how hard we work to provide a high level of service in a stress-free environment. We provide our patients with a first impression they should expect from a professional and compassionate dental setting. Give your patients the first impression they expect.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff—Keeping our Lewes, DE dental patients happy, comfortable, and healthy is a team effort. Everyone works as a team to implement functional changes as needed and be helpful to our patients. Everyone on our team is friendly and eager to assist. We take the time to explain all dental procedures and treatments to make sure you don't have any questions or concerns. We want our patients informed and educated in their oral health, whether you're unsure about an x-ray, an examination, or a dental emergency, we work with our patients to ensure they understand all processes completely. We think it's vital that our patients know what to expect before they even sit in the dental chair.
- Our Patients Are Our Family—Our local community is our priority, which is why we do our best to build long-term relationships that last for decades. Getting to know our patients can help maintain their oral health. When we connect with our patients, we earn their trust and form a mutually respectful relationship that makes each dental experience comfortable, secure, and efficient. When we serve your family, we are there to listen to any problems you may have, pains, or interest in changing your smile. We encourage you to tell us about yourself; we also advocate letting us know if there is anything we can do to make your dental experience more pleasant.
- Your Needs Are Our Needs—We offer a wide variety of dental services and treatments that range from basic dental cleanings to full smile makeovers. We work with our patients if they need preventative, restorative, or cosmetic dental procedures. Not all dental offices can offer a broad spectrum of dental treatments, and we are happy that our patients can enjoy the convenience of having all their needs met in one place. If someone in your family needs orthodontic work, such as Invisalign braces; and someone else needs a dental crown to cover a chipped tooth; you don't need to call around to different dental offices. We are your one-stop dental spot!
A New Dental Experience
At The Dental Group at Carpenter's Crossing, we believe that skill and compassion go hand in hand in changing the way people perceive dental procedures. We understand that even with modern advances and new dental technology, there are still people who distrust or also fear to go to the dentist. Many times, they forego our recommended biannual basic dental cleanings that would allow our dentist to perform an oral examination as well as x-rays to ensure there are no dental problems. If a patient has gum disease, they may not even know or recognize the symptoms.
Many oral problems do not get better on their own. Many times a dental issue will get so severe that you may even lose a tooth. We want to inspire trust in our patients so that they don't just make themselves go to the dentist; they actually look forward to seeing us! We want you to feel at home in our office and come to us at the first sign of a dental emergency or oral health issue. Waiting for a dental problem to get better or heal itself can make things go south.
If you are experiencing pain, bleeding gums, or have trouble sleeping, we can help! We can help you improve your life and be successful. If you have teeth that are dull and stained, crooked and misaligned, chipped or broken, or misshaped and unevenly spaced; contact our office today! We can heal and protect your oral health as well as beautify your appearance and provide you with a perfect smile.
If you are in Lewes, DE and are ready to enjoy a new dental experience, we can't wait to meet you and your family! We are always accepting new patients from our local community and surrounding areas. From the first time you take a step in our airy, bright, clean dental office; to your first pleasant dental experience with our dental staff—we know you will always look forward to relaxing with us again.
We Work with Your Finances
Financing can be a determining factor for a lot of people when it comes to dental care. But your good oral health shouldn't be compromised by your financial situation. We'll work with you to find the right solutions so that your oral health is affordable. Your treatment cost will always vary depending on your treatment plan and needs. Our dentists will take the time to discuss all the dental costs before your treatment begins, as well as your payment options and any questions you may have so that you can make the best-informed decision for yourself.
We're happy to file all insurance claims as a courtesy for our patients. We will wait for reimbursement from your insurance company, and any balance due is your responsibility. We know that understanding all the ins and outs of insurance can be overwhelming, so please don't hesitate to call us if you have questions!
We also offer CareCredit, a third-party financing program that breaks the cost of your treatment down into affordable monthly payments. You will not be charged any interest as long as you pay the balance within the agreed time period. Interest-free CareCredit can be used for dental expenses as well as other wellness treatments like vision, hearing, cosmetic, and even veterinary costs. We can help you apply for CareCredit at our office, or you can apply online at their website.
At The Dental Group at Carpenter's Crossing, we know that your smile is yours forever. We want to make your smile as healthy and beautiful as possible. Your investment in your teeth and oral health is an investment in yourself. We pride ourselves in our patient's successes in life and well-being, and we are always happy to work with you to ensure your dental success.
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Our professional dentists, Dr. Blair A. Jones, Dr. Ryan C. Barnhart, Dr. Charles J. Labin, Dr. Thomas J. Kuon, Dr. Joshua A. Bryan, and Dr. Zachary T. Roach are highly-skilled at providing the best and comprehensive dental care for you and your family.
Our doctors understand that every smile is as unique and individualized as the person who owns it. We offer personalized oral treatment plans that are specific for your own oral issues, needs, and smile goals.
If you're ready to discover state-of-the-art dental care delivered with personalized attention with a compassionate approach in Lewes, DE, please give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Give us a call anytime, we look forward to meeting you and your family!