Your Rights as a Patient
Esthetique believes we have a contract with our patients to empower them to oral and dental wellness, and to perform quality work at a fair price. We firmly believe that every patient who graces any of our practices with their business has absolute rights that we must always honor. We have defined a patient’s list of rights based on standards defined by dental associations, and extended those rights to areas we believe are equally as important.
Your Rights as a Patient
(Adopted by the Pennsylvania Dental Association in 1998)
- You have a right to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and to be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and
- disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options, regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
- You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.
(Extended by Dental Group)
- You have a right to decide which options to take on your treatment plan without any pressure.
- You have a right to decide on the dentist who will perform your treatment plan without any pressure or resistance.
- You have a right to access your dental records upon request, and receive them within a reasonable period of time.
- You have a right to receive assistance in submitting dental insurance claims to help ease your financial burden.
- You have a right to receive timely service for any corrections required for our work, and receive such service at no charge (with a few exceptions).
I know most people hate the dentist but I love it! And it especially helps having such a great dental team that I know I can trust. I love leaving with my teeth feeling clean and well cared for. Dr. Bryan and his assistants (both Jess and Aliya) are so kind and caring.
My experience with Dr Labin has been nothing but positive! I have been going to him for years and he is very gentle, making sure his patients are comfortable until he starts any procedure. The staff. from the office staff, to the dental hygienists are all professional and go above and beyond.
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!