How can a dental crown help my smile?
Dental crowns can have many functions, from protecting a cracked tooth to improving the aesthetics of a smile. Teeth crowns are unique in their versatility and provide solutions to both cosmetic and functional problems.
If you are seeking a reliable, long-term solution to your dental problems, crowns, also called caps, might be the answer. A well-placed dental crown will allow a patient who has been struggling to eat their favorite foods the chance to chew normally again. A crown can also help save a tooth that would otherwise be lost due to splitting or breakage.
Consider the many ways in which dental crowns can help improve your smile:
- Disguising a misshapen, stained, or unsightly tooth
- Protecting a tooth that has undergone root canal treatment
- Strengthening teeth that have been chipped, cracked, broken, or otherwise traumatized
- Supporting a tooth that has a large filling
- Anchoring dental implants or dental bridges in place
At The Dental Group at Carpenter’s Crossing, we are committed to providing our Lewes, DE dental crown patients with the highest level of quality. Considering dental crowns as a treatment option? Dr. Jones can help educate you on the placement process and how to properly care for your crown. Dental crowns, when properly taken care of, will protect your teeth and enhance your smile for years to come. Call our Lewes dental office today to learn more.