Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that we can provide the highest quality dentistry when our patients are an active part of the decision-making process. Answering your questions isn't just a courtesy – it gives us an opportunity to explain things to you in such a way that you feel confident about the information you're receiving and what it means to you and the direction of your oral health care. No question is too small, and the only silly question is the one that goes unasked.
We've shared a few of the questions we hear most often below. You probably have plenty of your own, though, so please don't ever hesitate to contact our Lewes dental office, and we'll find the answers you're looking for.
- How does Invisalign work?
- At what age should my child see the dentist?
- Do you perform extractions?
- What are dental implants?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you accept new patients?
- What is gum disease?
- Do you offer professional teeth whitening?
- Do you provide emergency services?
- What is the process for completing a dental implant?
- How do I know if I have TMJ?